Investor Relations FAQs
- What is World Fuel Services' stock ticker symbol and CUSIP number?
- World Fuel Services stock ticker symbol is INT (NYSE) and our CUSIP number is 981475106.
- Where are your shares listed and traded?
- World Fuel Services common stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol INT.
- When was your last stock split?
- World Fuel Services' most recent stock split was a 2-for-1 split declared on November 17, 2009 for our shareholders of record as of November 30, 2009 and was payable to shareholders on December 7, 2009.
- When is World Fuel Services' fiscal year end?
- The company's fiscal year end is December 31.
- Who is World Fuel Services’ independent auditor?
- The company’s independent auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Who is World Fuel Services’ transfer agent?
Wells Fargo Shareowner Services Phone: 800-468-9716 or 651-450-4064 Fax: 866-729-7680 Website:www.shareowneronline.com By U.S. Mail OR By Courier Service Wells Fargo Shareowner Services Wells Fargo Shareowner Services P.O. Box 64874 1110 Centre Point Curve, Suite 101 St. Paul, MN 55164-0874 Mendota Heights, MN 55120
- How do I replace a lost World Fuel Services stock certificate?
- Lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates should be reported immediately by contacting World Fuel Services’ transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services at 1-800-468-9716. They will place a "stop transfer" on the certificate and give you instructions on how to replace your stock certificate. You will be asked to complete an Affidavit of Lost Stock Certificate.
- Does World Fuel Services have a direct stock purchase plan or may I buy my shares directly from the company?
- No. World Fuel Services does not offer a direct stock purchase plan; shares may not be purchased directly from the company.
- When did World Fuel Services become a public company?
- World Fuel Services became a public company in 1986.
- How many shares outstanding does World Fuel Services have?
- As of February 3, 2017, World Fuel Services (INT) had approximately 69.933455 million common shares outstanding.
- Who can I talk to if I have questions about the Company?
- You can contact:
Ira M. Birns
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Does World Fuel Services pay a cash dividend?
- Yes. World Fuel Services currently pays a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share.
- How do I get a copy of the company’s financial statements, such as an Annual Report, Form 10K or Form 10Q?
Our Annual Report, Form 10Ks, Form 10Qs and other reports are available for viewing on our Annual Report and SEC Filings pages. To sign up to receive a notification when the Annual Report or latest SEC filing is available, visit the email alerts page.
Or you can contact us at:
World Fuel Services Corporation
9800 N.W. 41st Street
Miami, FL 33178
Phone: (305) 428-8000
Fax: (305) 392-5600